Διασκευές που αξίζουν την προσοχή μας!

harry akritas

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο harry akritas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 2,099 μηνύματα.

Mark Tremonti has come together with surviving members of Frank's orchestra, creating new takes on some of the classics and some deeper cuts from Frank's catalog.

Mark has gifted this album to the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS), using all proceeds to help fund NDSS give the gift of music to children with developmental disabilities.

Take A Chance For Charity is a new charity focused on giving artists / actors / athletes the ability to get out of their comfort zone, having the people with a platform get out of the
genre they are known for to raise funds / awareness for the charity of their choice. An actor can sing, an athlete can dance, a musician can sing a song out of their musical genre -
any artistic interpretation. This gives the artist the ability to do something out of the ordinary, in fact extraordinary all in the name of charity. Tremonti Sings Sinatra will be the first
release for the cause, the recipient being NDSS.

Mark says, “For years, I’ve loved singing along to Frank’s songs,” he reveals. “One night, I found an old video of him performing ‘The Song Is You’ from 1944. It made me study
how he got his start. I read all of the books, and I watched all of the movies. I wanted to do something with it. When we found out about our daughter Stella’s Down Syndrome
diagnosis, the stars aligned. My obsession with Sinatra had its reason. He raised more than a billion dollars for charity. Beneath the cool and calm persona, there was a big heart.
Doing this charity in his name was another way the stars had aligned. I decided to do this record to raise funds for families and individuals with Down Syndrome. Now, it’s a new
purpose for the rest of my life.”

Aleksa

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Η Aleksa αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 19,610 μηνύματα.

nPb

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο nPb αυτή τη στιγμή είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Μαθηματικός και μας γράφει απο Πάτρα (Αχαΐα). Έχει γράψει 19,785 μηνύματα.

Aleksa

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Η Aleksa αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Αθήνα (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 19,610 μηνύματα.

Aleksa

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

<3

φοβερή ροκιά :thumbup:

Τελευταία επεξεργασία:

Aleksa

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Aleksa

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Gaspar

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Gaspar αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Μας γράφει απο Θεσσαλονίκη (Θεσσαλονίκη). Έχει γράψει 4,101 μηνύματα.

S.xas

Νεοφερμένος

Ο S.xas αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται Barman/Barwoman και μας γράφει απο Καναδάς (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 91 μηνύματα.

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια