Δεν είσαι ο μόνος που ξενυχτάς...

Zed

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Zed αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Επαγγέλεται IT και μας γράφει απο Ηλιούπολη (Αττική). Έχει γράψει 2,488 μηνύματα.
Με έσπασε τα νεύρα αλλά το βρήκα:

Disclaimer: this story has been inspired by the song Love You To Death by Kamelot. There are some quotes of the song that are mixed into the story. All the credits go to Kamelot.
Note: The characters will not have names, for a change.

Love You To Death

The two young kids walked into an abandoned meadow. The sun was shining brightly in her long, golden hair. The 17 year old boy held his girl tightly in his arms and whispered what a beautiful day it was.
“I know,” she answered and turned her head to face him.
“Youʼre worth fighting for.”
“Fighting for what?” the boy smiled, a bit of confuse shining in his dark brown eyes.
“Never mind. Hey, do you remember what tomorrow is?” she changed the subject.
“Our one year anniversary.”
“Have you bought me something yet?” she curiously asked.
“Maybe, youʼll find out tomorrow.” he teasingly answered and she playfully hit him on his shoulder, which made the both of them laugh.
The two children sat there for another hour or so more, until it was time for the girl to go home. She got up, but the boy pulled her back.
“Why do you have to go already?” he whined.
“You know why; my parents will kill me if I donʼt get home on time.”
“Argh, leave your parents for a change!” he said somewhat annoyed and let her out of his grasp. She kneeled down besides him and told him she was sorry.
“Itʼs ok, at least weʼll be together tomorrow again.”
“Indeed, Iʼll see you then.” she gave him the last kiss of the day and went home.
Once there, she found her parents sitting seriously at the kitchen table.
“Whatʼs wrong? Did someone die?” she joked.
“Oh, very funny!” her dad laughed, but soon enough his expression turned serious again.
“Ok, whatʼs going on?” she asked, sat down and looked her parents straight into their eyes.
“We know you donʼt like to talk about it, but…” her mother waited for a second.
“Have you told him yet?”
“No, I havenʼt. Why should I? It would only kill our happiness.”
“You cannot let him believe everything is alright!” her mother said concerned, yet upset.
“But everything IS alright!”
“Hon, you know thatʼs not entirely true. And what if you..”
“That wonʼt happen! I wonʼt tell him!” their daughter raised her voice, but it turned back to normal soon after and quietly she finished her sentence.
“Not yet. I will decide when the time is right to tell him.”
Her father nodded and told her it was alright.
“Itʼs NOT alright!” her mother cried.
“Honey, itʼs her life and she decides who sheʼll tell what and when.”
The girlʼs mother deeply sighed and finally agreed. She told her daughter she was sorry and let her go upstairs.
When the young girl closed the bedroom door, she let herself fall on the bed. It was only five ʽo clock, but she was already exhausted. Before she fell asleep she gave her parents their right; everything wasnʼt alright.

The next two summer months were mostly spend with her boyfriend. During these months, she felt she was getting weaker every day. In the beginning she could hide it pretty well; under her smile and her make-up. But as the days passed and the autumn leaves started to fly by he started asking what was going on.
“Nothingʼs wrong, all is fine.” she would always answer.
“How come you seem to have a cold all the time, then?” he had suspiciously asked.
“I always get that around this time of year; you shouldʼve noticed last year.” she had lied. He would always shrug every time theyʼd be in a situation like this and her guilt would become stronger. Until one day, in the beginning of September.
The girl laid on her bed and waited for her boyfriend to visit her like he had been doing for the passed week.
“Hey honey, how are you feeling?” he asked when she woke up a couple hours later.
“Not so well. I have puked three times today.” she answered and sat up straighter in her bed.
“Poor you. Iʼm sure itʼll be over next week and we can do fun stuff together again.” he said happily to cheer her up.
“It wonʼt be over in a week.” she sadly said. His words had clearly failed.
“In two weeks, then.” he tried again, but his girlfriends green eyes were still filled with sadness. He sat down besides her and they sat in silence for a while.
“I will die.” she bluntly said.
“Babe, you wonʼt die from the flu anymore.” he laughed and kissed her forehead.
“You donʼt understand!” she yelled angrily. She saw it startled him a bit and apologised.
“I am ill. Life threatening ill.”
“What? Youʼre playing a joke on me, arenʼt you?” he hopefully denied the truth, but when she shook her head, he felt tears filling up his eyes.
“This canʼt be!” he denied again.
“Since when? A couple weeks?”
“No…” she collected all of her courage in one sigh and told him she knew for over a year.
“You knew before we even met?” he asked amazed yet sad.
“I did. I didnʼt want to tell you, because I was afraid it would spoil it all…that you would leave me to die alone.”
“I never would have left you.”
“That is what you say now. But itʼs ok, you know now.”
“I donʼt know what to say…will you get better?”
“There was hope in the beginning, but at this state…”
“No…that canʼt be true.” he finally allowed the tears to fall down his cheeks and she let him in her bed to hold him.
After this day, the young couple were together every day. In the first month after, she was able to go see places with him and to go to school, but not long after that she was doomed to stay in bed to slowly weaken. Although it was hard for him to see her like this, he would still sit beside her bed; throughout the day and sometimes at night. At one night, she couldnʼt sleep and woke him up.
“I canʼt sleep.”
“Whatʼs wrong? Does something hurt?” he asked concerned.
“No, I just want to talk a bit.” she smiled.
“About what, sweetie?”
“What was past summer like for you?” she asked him with a smile, after thinking about the question for a while.
“The summer? It was like magic; I loved it. Why do you ask?”
“Because I want you to hold this summer close to you, for it was the last we could spend together.”
It was hard but he forced a smile, only because she smiled herself.
“Remember, I will always be with you; first by your sorrow, but after by your life and in your heart. No matter who you will find, I will always be there, because I love you…I love you to death.”
The young boy swallowed his tears away and forced yet another smile.
“I love you too and youʼll be with me forever and always.”
She smiled and kissed him softly on his lips, before she fell into a deep sleep, his eyes following her every breath. He got a weird feeling he couldnʼt describe.
“Is this our last goodbye?” he whispered in the dark, kissed her cheek and fell asleep.
When he woke up the next morning, he looked into the pale face of his loved one. He took her wrist, but felt no pulse. He didnʼt try to save her, for he knew that would be impossible; her body was too cold to ever feel the heat of life again.

Three days later, he stood by her grave, which had been surrounded by people a couple minutes ago.
“Whatʼs tomorrow without you?” he softly whispered as a tear fell upon the ground.
Even though the pain of the loss was more than he could feel, he remembered her last words.
“I will always be with you, because I love you…I love you to death.”
He nodded at her grave, spoke these words, laid a black rose down upon the stone and walked away. She was gone, but would always live on by his sorrow.

The End

Εντάξει, απλά το θυμήθηκα. Προειδοποίησα, είναι πολύ μελό. Μου θυμίζει και το A walk to remember.

Τέσπα, ας περάσουμε σε αναζωογονητικά κομμάτια να ξυπνήσουμε και λίγο:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GetsmU1Dut4"]Before the Dawn - Dying Sun[/ame]
-----------------------------------------
Ctrl + Shift + B στον Firefox και μετά export.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Vampi

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Vampi αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 6,185 μηνύματα.
Πολύ ωραίο. :J
Εντάξει δεν είναι και τόσο. Αναλύει το τραγούδι βασικά.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

Η Darkness αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Έχει γράψει 5,129 μηνύματα.

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

Ο Κωνσταντίνος αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 584 μηνύματα.
ωραίος ο operas!

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

οτι θυμασαι χαιρεσαι:D

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

bamaaaaaaki μου..! που εισαιιιιιιιιιιιιιιι???

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

ελα ματαρες μου:xixi:

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

ελα ματαρες μου:xixi:

κουκλίτσα μου;)
επιτελους μονοι..........:fss:

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

θα με εκμεταλευτεις?:fss:

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

ειμαι αγρια να ξες..:cool:

δε θα πονεσεις..:fss:

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

οπου θες... :xixi:

:cool: μονο να μπορω να εχω το πανω χερι...

:P

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

οπου θες... :xixi:

:cool: μονο να μπορω να εχω το πανω χερι...

θα κανω οτι θελεις....:xixi:

Darkness

Περιβόητο μέλος

αχ.. τετοια μου λες και με ριχνεις..:xixi:
σε θελωωω :fss: :zilia:

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

constantine10346

Δραστήριο μέλος

που πηγανε ολοι σημερα?:!:

Pure_Seduction

Επιφανές μέλος

Ο Pure_Seduction αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Έχει γράψει 9,834 μηνύματα.
γεια σας παιδια ειμαι καλαααααα:jumpy:

blue_butterfly

Τιμώμενο Μέλος

Η Ριρίκα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 28 ετών, επαγγέλεται Ηθοποιός και μας γράφει απο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (Ευρώπη). Έχει γράψει 25,456 μηνύματα.
παρουσα
γεια σας

Goseithor

Διάσημο μέλος

Ο Νότα στο Διάστημα αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 33 ετών, επαγγέλεται Φοιτητής/τρια και μας γράφει απο Ιωάννινα (Ιωάννινα). Έχει γράψει 2,217 μηνύματα.
που πηγανε ολοι σημερα?:!:

αφου δεν ψάχνεις τους όλους γτ λες ψέματα???:fss:
γεια σας παιδια ειμαι καλαααααα:jumpy:

ποιος ρώτησε?:xixi:

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια

• Τα παρακάτω 0 μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν μαζί με εσάς αυτό το θέμα:
    Tα παρακάτω 29 μέλη διάβασαν αυτό το θέμα:
  • Φορτώνει...