Hip Hop

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Call me Joe!! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 38 ετών και μας γράφει απο Αφρική. Έχει γράψει 4,194 μηνύματα.

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Call me Joe!! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 38 ετών και μας γράφει απο Αφρική. Έχει γράψει 4,194 μηνύματα.

Tα σπαει το νεο single των Roots που ετοιμαζονται για τον 11ο δισκο τους μετα απο 20 χρονια περιπου παρουσιας στον χωρο..

Σημείωση: Το μήνυμα αυτό γράφτηκε 14 χρόνια πριν. Ο συντάκτης του πιθανόν να έχει αλλάξει απόψεις έκτοτε.

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Verse 1
You know what today I'm pissed off with you
'Cos you've been acting childish T
When the fuck are you gunna grow up man and stopping having these fights with me
Deep down I know were cool sometimes I wonder would really give a fuck if you were six feet under
I look at you as a friend but when it comes down to it it's blatent
Me and you aint tight like the way you are with Jason
And you don't listen to me like the way you listen to him
That makes me think that you don't respect me that's how the dissin begins
Everytime we meet were at each others throats like a couple of bitches
I hate the way you try and go on, like a fuck that's some thick shit
I know one day you'll sort yourself out cos you aint stupid
I just hope that, that day aint that far away cos my lifes moving at a fast rate
Picking up pace heading towards the right place I don't wanna leave you behind but I could feel my heart change cos as everyday goes by I start to realise who my friends are
If your one of them, prove it
Fix up
*chorus*
Couldnt get along today
We couldnt get along today
I'll have to call you back later
Couldnt get along today
Ooooo yeah
Couldnt get along today
*Chorus end*
Verse 2
Once again my friend you managed to rattle someones cage
But for once it aint mine yo, this time it's daves
Fuck me I thought we were bad but you and him are worst faling out over petit shit like women, weed and birds
Talking about how if you never saw each other again it would be too soon
I can't really talk though cos sometimes I feel that way too
I'm just glad that me and you have sorted out our differences now we can finally be on the level as you like to put it just settled
So hows your life man, lately you seem really down
What's it like living on that council estate in south
I know you got that big fuck of dog to protect you but that aint your manor man what's wrong with your head dude the way you got one blood, you need to be careful, ay don't give me that shit bout it being all cool just be careful
Look I gotta go when your in the ends next make sure you check me
Alrite bruv cool see you next week
*chorus*
Couldnt get along today
Couldnt get along today
Ooooo yeah
Couldnt get along today
*Chorus end*
Verse 3
Today I'm fucking distraught, I'm beside myself I can't stop crying man
Neither can no one else cos today I got a call from Greg
And the first thing he said was hey B your not gunna believe this man but tonys dead
And at first I didn't, then I heard the tone in his voice, and I knew he was serious so I didn't have a choice
And suddenly it hit me and I went silent lost for words
As I listened to him describe how you died I felt this surge of overwhelming sadness
The fucking bastards why they have to kill you man it's madness
I keep picturing your face it's the first time I seen you scared as I imagine you dropping from the balcony and you falling through the air I don't know whether you fell trying to escape or whether you was pushed off but whatever they did it was enough to get you more than shook up,
All I know is they turned up at your flat whilst you were sleepin and seriously intended on giving you a beating
That bitch you lived with must ave had something to do with it aswell she wanted you out of her yard
Why the fuck else would that dog of yours be locked in another room
I find it far too convenient that slag must ave knew that they was coming to do you something bad
I can't take this it's driving me mad I just can't belive your gone I never felt this sad
T I fuckin love you man
*chorus*
Couldnt get along today
Couldnt get along today
Ooooo yeah
Couldnt get along today
*Chorus end*
Verse 4
Now that your gone don't think we'll ever be the same your death was a tragedy in every kind of way
I can't comprehend all the time we wasted
On being angry at each other instead if just getting along, it's wrong and it reminds me of how you left it last with Dave, cos when you died we didn't see his arse for days and those days turned to months and now those months have turned to years for me to be exact cos still were holding back the tears
I said we haven't seen Dave for your years but we have except it aint really him cos the david we knew would never take crack or heroine hit him hard just like it did with Jason, you and him were like brothers and in his heart lies and empty space cos you'll never be replaced
And we all feel the same
What we have is love and respect when someone mentions your name
So know this just before I hang up the line for the last time
We love you
And your forever on our minds
See you in heaven bruv

Yγ Η φωνη του Thom Yorke που παιζει απο πισω ειναι καταπληκτικη..

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

So he says he loves you, wants you to be his wife,
But he's too hooked on the crackpipe for that to be right,
It's all lies, none of it's true,
Though it hurts you know what you gotta do,
Cut him loose like a dirty needle you don't know where he's been,
All I know is i've seen him high when he says that he's clean,
There was a grey patch when he first bust on the scene,
But as the mystery unraveled all became black & white,
Look what i mean is we can never be friends, he can go to hell,
No more hangin' round the house like a bad smell,
Either he goes or I do, it's your decision mama it's all on you,
You're too old to be naive and i know you ain't ignorant,
That's what's botherin' me ma, 'cause you're goin' on different,
I ain't ever seen you loved up like this before,
Why's it everybody but you can see you deserve more?

Mama, can't you see?
What he's try'na do, to you and to me,
Mama, it's so black and white,
While you're sitting at home, he's out smoking crack tonight

And i can't go through that, no, no can do,
I can't go through that, can't go through that, can't go through that no more,

When i first met him thought he was cool,
Had a few things in common like supportin' Arsenal,
I saw the way he made you happy like a love fool,
Coming down when times were hard up stressful,
But all that don't amount to shit, when he starts actin' like a little kid,
Treatin' you as if you were some kinda bitch,
Mama you ain't rich, but still he borrows your money,
He never pays you back, 'cause every penny he gets he spends on that,
Bad habit of his, fuckin' takes the piss,
Bringin' that slut into the house, ____________?
Now i know you threw him out for that,
But how long's it gonna be before you take him back?

Girl i know you're lonely, you're the only,
One who can't see that this bloke is a phoney,
And he don't really care about you mum,
He just says he does 'cause he fuckin' thinks you're dumb,

Mama, can't you see?

My mama loves a crackhead is that what i'm supposed to tell my friends?
When they ask me how i'm doin' am i supposed to pretend?
Act like there's nothin' wrong when there blatently is,
Turn the other cheek when he's takin' the piss,
Fuck that, that's not how the man of the house acts,
I gotta defend my territory, guard my patch,
When i know he's doin' dodgy shit behind your back,
Put my foot down, stand my ground an' that,
This has got to stop, whether the guy burns crack or not,
His head ain't there he's fuckin' lost the plot,
Dead and buried is the act phrase, can't even act right,
Can't even act his age, that's so fuckin' lame,
30 something years old, he should feel ashamed,
If i was him i'd slit my veins at the mains,
Run a luke-warm bath and sit there 'til my arteries drained,
Do it right this time so i ain't gotta do it again,
'Cause there's nothing more pathetic than a cry for help,
Either you do or you don't wanna kill yourself,
Everybody knows you've got a problem so it don't matter if you admit it,
What you've gotta do is be a man and fuckin' deal with it,

I know the truth hurts mama, but this shit has gotta be said,
He don't love you, he never has and that's a fact,
'Cause the only thing he really loves in this world is crack,

Mama, can't you see?

I can't go through that, no, no can do,
I can't go through that, can't go through that, can't go through that no more...

Eνας νεαρος που μιλαει κατευθειαν χωρις υπεκφυγες για τα προβληματα που μπορει να αντιμετωπιζει ενας νεος τη σημερον ημερα.. Απο χωρισμενους γονεις, χαμενες φιλιες, ναρκωτικα, καταθλιψη.. Τα παντα.

Ενας καταπληκτικος mc απ'την Αγγλια. Plan B.. :)

Ερωφίλη

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Κομπάρσα βου αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Νότιος Αμερική (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 1,648 μηνύματα.

Ερωφίλη

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Η Κομπάρσα βου αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Μας γράφει απο Νότιος Αμερική (Αμερική). Έχει γράψει 1,648 μηνύματα.

:/:

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Mpourou (mpourou στην πλατεια Κουμουντουρου) ο "αδιαφορος" ειναι ενα απ'τα πιο ομορφα κομματια hip-hop που εχω ακουσει. Απ'τα λιγοτερο αφοριστικα και αντιδραστικα των Active Member.. Εγω παντως αν διαλεγα ενα εμοτικον για να βαλω απο κατω θα εβαζα αυτο: :D

Λοιπον..

Συνεχιζω με Plan B μιας και με διακοψατε για λιγο(:pfff:)(:P) με πιο δυνατους και αλητικους ρυθμους..

Plan B - Kidz.

Right e'rybody listen up

This is my time now u get me?

Fucking cunts!

Check it!

I break a bottle over some boys head, stab a broken piece in to the poor cunts leg, I leave him in an alley where he's screaming and bleeding to death, run away laughing my head off, just to leave him for dead. What do I care? It's not like I'm gonna get caught, anyways, killing ain't a crime; it's a fucking blood sport and I might have to notch up as many points as possible, show the kids on my estate that I'm unstoppable. Cos in my world respect is the only thing that matters, fight and get enough, someone weak enough for me to beat is getting battered, your self-esteem is getting shattered in to tiny little fragments on the floor its scattered. What can I say? Life ain't fair but I don't care cos I'ma touch up you like Elliott Nair. I tie a bandana round my head like Rambo, shoot you on your fucking doorstep like Jill Dando.

[Chorus:]
Pick up an AK and spray
That's the mentality of kidz today
Fuck a girl and get her pregnant underage
Even when I got doe I wont pay my way
Stabbing you in the leg down an alley way

Even when I got cash in my pocket I ponce, have it all for free, everything that I want
Now I smoke all your weed, get right of my bunce, never repay the favour back not even once cos I count like a jack on roll, I don't need the doe but the greed takes control and if I go looking for a fast to harass just to hear him tell me he's brass. I'm like trust me blood, you don't wanna make this hard, hand over your money, your phone and your pokemon cards, rule fast or else I'll go on like smoking cigarettes, bad for yo health, got one hell of a mean streak, causing beef on the street, I pray on the week for ever looking for fresh meat, I need to eat. Keep feeding my ego, I'ma control freak and I'm only 14 years old.

[Chorus]

/]
You know the eye to the law, I'm not old enough to have sex, my balls aint even dropped yet and I've had skets lying on their backs flat on the floor, virgin pussy getting fucked till its raw. I go out on the chirps looking for birds, some young dumb bitch to fuck so hard it hurts, and whats worse is that I do it bareback cos when I put a condom on, its bare slack. Nah my dick aint big enough for that, so I just stick my dingaling inside her snatch and that's that. If I see something I want, then I'll take it, girl wont give it up, then I'll rape it, break it, inpenetrate it, I'm gonna make it happen, impregnate it, if she has a jew I act like it aint mine, make her have an abortion for the 8th time.

[Chorus]

There's a gangsta named Bonehead who runs tings around my area, the shit he's involved couldn't get any hairier, if u wanna sit listening, he'll find you no matter where u are, fucking wid him is worse than catching malaria. He's the most notorious drug dealer on my estate, so .. back to heroin and cocaine, double cross him and you'll feel the pain and theres more disappearing acts on the street than David Blaine. And I wanna be just like him, riding in a blacked out, pimping with alloy rims, doing drive-by's, firing an AK47 out the window and ting. See that kinda shit impresses me cos I got an ignorant mentality, the way I see is the way to be, so I haven't got nothing will ever get through to me.

[Chorus]

Boy that's the way it is today!

Στιχοι που κοβουν σαν ξυραφι!! :D

υγ επομενος plan b εντος ολιγου..

Ερωφίλη

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Ερωφίλη

Πολύ δραστήριο μέλος

Yolanda respect!

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Αλλοw ενα απο plan b για αποψε..

wow look what ive done made my girl a mum and a brand new son
how you doing little fella my names dad, no need to cry now dont be sad
im gonna take good care of you starting today i swear to you,your never go without
might not always get what you want but anything you need youll get no doubt
all you gotta do is shout and ill be right there or there abouts cos i really
care about you and i dont ever want you to go through when i was a little you
no father figure to look up to just one woman who provides to food but cant afford to buy
you shoes, nah not like that boy im here for life and i want your one to be nice so
im gonna stick by your mums side and stay right there till the day that i die
ill provide everything you need to succeed aint gotta worry bout a thing
cos your daddy raps and sings and we he makes tracks it brings money and expensive things
to the table cos hes big and hes signed to a label likes to take everything.... playble?
anyway little man you look tired and my parking ticket's expired so im going outside to sort it out
smoke a snout be back in a while

chorus
Don't you know that I'll be around to guide you
Through your weakest moments to leave them behind you
Returning nightmares only shadows
We'll cast some light and you'll be alright for now

hey comeon now open the door your 14 years old not 4 i dont wanna hear you cry no more
i know its your birthday, errgh thats right i spoiled, you know i didnt mean it when i should
have wanked you down the toilet its just sometimes you make me see red and i get a screw lose
in my head plus i was already angry you know i just sacked my bass player andy cos he fucked my
girlfriend called candy on the launch night of the best of plan b i should have known this day
would come i shudda stayed with your mum, made things work im so dumb worse than that im a cunt
fuck me i need a fag oh come on son dont be like that all i needs a drag i know i said id quit
but i feel like shit and i need it bad, ok come out your room now its your day go back downstairs
with your mates and blow out the candles on your cake

chorus

hey son dont cry i know its hard but you have to try hold it together and accept that i have lived my live
and now im gonna die of course i wish i could turn back time before my lungs became cancerous, if i knew then
what i know now i woulda put up with the anxiousness that you feel when you need a snout but shudda wudda cudda
cant help us now so lets not waste the time i have left especially when ive got alot to get off my chest
need to tell you this now, when you was born i made a vow crossed my heart and hoped to die looked to the sky
and swore that i would never let you down, so sorry that i did when you was a kid and i spent months being on tour
no son it aint alright i really should have been there more been there for you when you needed me instead of going
out and cheating repeatedly on your poor old mother yeah i really do love her its a shame i only realise now
that theres a tube in my arm that a drip goes sitting here waiting till this shit to go down who would have thought
out of cassel and me that old mother fucker would outlive though i never went deaf like jamie G or fucked my liver
with henry C im still gonna die before i get to see my grandkids grow up to be old enough to have a drink with me but hey thats life
whats that thats nice cant you see it that light coming from the ceiling shining bright son i think im about
to die i feel like im going up up to the sky i thought id be afraid but i feel alright my lungs feel good they
dont feel tight son i love you please dont cry going to heaven dont mean that ill die im gonna live forever down
deep inside your heart until it stops and they send you up here but until that time your gonna be fine ill watch
over you from here.

chorus

love_angel

Επιφανές μέλος

Η vik-vik! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 33 ετών, επαγγέλεται Ηθοποιός και μας γράφει απο Αρφαρά (Μεσσηνία). Έχει γράψει 11,721 μηνύματα.

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Το μονο που μ'αρεσει σ'αυτο το κομματι ειναι το ραπ του Kanye. Αλλα σαν να το εχει ξεφτηλισει κι αυτος τωρα τελευταια.. :worry:

Που πηγε η ποιοτητα ρε παιδια;; :/:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qff6mcw3T-E

love_angel

Επιφανές μέλος

Η vik-vik! αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένη. Είναι 33 ετών, επαγγέλεται Ηθοποιός και μας γράφει απο Αρφαρά (Μεσσηνία). Έχει γράψει 11,721 μηνύματα.
πουθενα. δεν ειμαστε ολοι ποιοτικοι σα και του λογου σου.;)

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

πουθενα. δεν ειμαστε ολοι ποιοτικοι σα και του λογου σου.;)

:P

"..πχ εμενα μου λενε να αφησω το ραπ,
να γραψω ποιηση κι αλλα οτι κι οτι,
δεν εχω φλοου λενε, δεν εχω φωνη,
οκ ρε μαγκα, ακου Mεθοντ-μαν και Παβαροτι.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6caDCTNx28
Το δευτερο το αφιερωνω με αγαπη..

Δεσμώτης

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Δεσμώτης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 45 ετών. Έχει γράψει 4,605 μηνύματα.

Δεσμώτης

Περιβόητο μέλος

Ο Δεσμώτης αυτή τη στιγμή δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος. Είναι 45 ετών. Έχει γράψει 4,605 μηνύματα.

Χιπχοπίστικο ρέκβιεμ.

Η μουσική ενώνει χαρά με θλίψη...
Της απάθειας τα ελατήρια κρύβουν δύναμη..

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Plan B - Dead and Buried

love_angel

Επιφανές μέλος

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Mες το μυαλο μου ειναι το λοβακι..

Το run this town ηθελα να το ποσταρω και γω εδω και κατι μερες και ειναι απιστευτη κομματαρα..

rascal_gd

Περιβόητο μέλος

Χρήστες Βρείτε παρόμοια

• Τα παρακάτω 0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν μαζί με εσάς αυτό το θέμα:
    Tα παρακάτω 2 μέλη διάβασαν αυτό το θέμα:
  • Φορτώνει...